Sunday, January 23, 2011

Like an elocution.

Greetings.
This post is going to be all about myself and long and tedious and crappy and cheong hei so please don't read this if you don't want to vomit blood zankiu.

Hi, so I made my mind earlier that I want to study Law.
Everyone has been telling me all the time how hard studying Law will be, how stressful studying Law will be, and how crazy studying Law will be, and all that stuffs.
And everyone that has experience with Law always always asks me why do I want to take up Law.

"Do you have the interest in it?"
"Why do you want to take up Law?"
"Why Law?"
"Why not other subjects?"

-.-
Honestly, even I myself don't actually know WHY I want to take up Law.
Because I got influenced by all the lawyers in Hong Kong dramas?
Because I think I need to study Law so that Hunza management won't be able to bully us residents anymore?
Because I think that I might have a little interest in Law?
Like wtf right, I say I want to study this subject, but I don't know why I want to study this subject.

Yes I know Law is going to be very hard for someone like me.
When I describe myself as 'someone like me', it doesn't mean I'm being negative about all these, but I'm merely stating the facts that I'm real lazy and lazy and lazy.
I'm really lazy, you can see from the way I studied for SPM.
Hell I didn't even get serious with that like wtf SPM is sho important if I got straights I might have gotten a scholarship and now in a super big famous geng university already, like everyone else and I might get to skip NS also!
And if I really did get a scholarship now I'm probably studying LLB already lol like wtf maaan.
So you see, I really don't know what to do, I can't go to councillors because they would ask me what's my interest like wth I said I don't know already right so what am I going to answer them lol?

Sighs.
And everyone keeps telling me how hard Law is, how stressful, how busy, how difficult, how troublesome, how expensive and cheap, how unfair.
Plus I'm already a year and a half slower than people lol so I'm joining the younger ones like omg I might be the oldest in my class zzz.
Oh and another problem I don't know how am I going to make friends with the younger people all I feel so old so tai tai tai ka che.
So I was chatting with Gerald the other day and he was all about turning the negatives into positives.
I'm older, I've worked before, I have much more real life experience than them so this is actually a good thing for me.

I still feel old.

Taking up Law means taking up subjects: Law, Economics, Business Studies.
No way I'm taking English Literature unless you threaten me with a gun.
My English sucks, okay maybe my English level is okay and on the normal level, but still how am I going to take English Literature with this level of English?
Taking English Literature with my English level like that is more than enough to kill me.
And, does Business Studies include ACCOUNTS?
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ACCOUNTS!!
Wth.
If... Well, if.. AND ONLY IF....... Business Studies does really mean being together with accounts, I'd rather take up English Literature.
BUT... maybe I'd rather stay with Business Studies and start my relationship with accounts if I'm having second thought.
I kind of have this phobia with English Literature, because I saw Kas doing her English Literature tuition homework at school before, and trust me, it's very scary to the level of stopping me from taking up this subject.

Back to the topic. ==

Because I didn't take STPM, so I must start with A-Levels.
So, assignments, projects, examinations, tests.
Again, how is 'a person like me' going to survive 11 to 18 months of hell?
And speaking about assignments and projects, the problem again, A GROUP OF FRIENDS.
Omg onoz. :(
Also, examinations and tests. LAW examinations and tests.
Sound so scary to me. ExaminationS and testS.

If I really want to go to London on my fourth year?
Then I must do well in everything.
That, is what I fear.
'Do well in everything.'

But but but, even though I've talked for like so long and nothing is positive, I will follow my heart. :D
And we'll see what'll happen in 5 years' time, if I manage to go to London or not. ;)

No comments: