Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I AM KING!!

Hello people.
IT'MY BIRTHDAY, I AM 19, I AM KING!!
So I can do whatever I want and everyone has to listen to me! :D

Ok la I don't wanna talk about what I did liao.

So Smelly came to fetch me at 4, and we went to Batu Feringghi.
:(
Today's weather is so so hot, I didn't have the mood to go to the beach liao.
Not windy at all.
Went to Bayview Beach, Park Royal and Golden Sand, walked around for only a while and I started sweating liao.
:( Hate hate hate.
So we went down to Gurney after Golden Sand. Lolol. -.-
Sorry Smelly I wasted your car petrol and our time there. :(

Reached Gurney and Smelly kept rushing me to go makan. :(
I wasn't hungry also. I want to wait for Wen!! -.-
Couldn't get to Wen, so in the end I gave in.
Went to Chicago Rib House, and saw 3 girls sitting back facing the entrance at the long table.
Then I was waiting gong gong-ly, and suddenly I got a call, it's Liggy, and she asked where am I, and asked me to turn behind to look.
==
==
==
==
Omg.
Sweat daooooooo......

惊喜。
十九年来第一次。
都长这么大了,真的是第一次。

Oh.
Han, Liggy and Good Buddy.
They were the 3 girls sitting back facing entrance at the long table.

Then Wen came, then WS came, then PAYA came.
Yayy all my loves!
All of us ate, only PAYA didn't eat.
He came to kap siao with Smelly and WS omg 3 gays now. ==
Han was supposed to eat vege today, but she still came~ T-T
Han ordered only fruit yogurt and fruit juice. Kesian King's Mum. :(


heirraw my Fish & Chips omg i was so full after nearly finishing the fish and fries.

wen's tartar sauce with tomato sauce as topping, han said "cupcake".

look at ze knife it's so fat so big. scary lor if use to threaten to knife people.


Anyway we stayed inside there for quite long, crapping nonsense and all that.
Han and Wen and I went to toilet together also.
And the 3 of us were like:

Han: Meeny I want to go to toilet.
Me: Go lor.
Han: You come with me la.
Me: *speechless, turned to look at wen* Wen, Han wants to go to toilet.
Wen: Oh you go with Han lor.
Me: You come with Han and me.
Wen: *blur* Ohh.

And up we stood and we went. Lol. -.-
Oh met Natasha also. She came with her friend I think. Not sure.
Took group pictures inside also, I mou ngan tai, I dare not tai, don't know how the hell I looked like, so I'll wait for Liggy to post the pictures and go and see.
Damn scary.

After finishing we went outside, standing in the middle of the walk, blocking everyone's way, thinking where to go.
==
Then we went to Coffee Bean, sitting outside, Wen wanted me to blow the candle and make wishes, so PAYA went to borrow lighter from a guy next table, so brave wah. O.O
Lighted the candle, Wen and Han and Liggy sang the birthday song, and when I wanted to blow the candle, the wind blew it for me. -.-
So I said I'll come home and blow. :D
And the 3 wishes, I'll write it together with my 2011 resolution. :D

After that Liggy and Han and Good Buddy went back.
Oh and Han wanted to ciup me again so scary I hid from her hahahahahaha.
:D
I didn't really hug Liggy because she is so fragile I takut and Good Buddy was there so hehehehe.
Hugged Han and Wen only. :D

Then we went to Secret Recipe because PAYA wanted to buy cakes and Smelly's tank wasn't happy yet he still wanted to buy a piece of cake back home. -.-
Yay I bought Smelly a piece of cake hee. :D
Then only we went back.
Wen and WS went down to the basement, PAYA to the motor carpark, Smelly and me up to 6th floor.


good buddy, liggy, han.

wen, smelly, ws.


Terima kasih banyak banyak semua.
Thank you for celebrating my King's day dengan I. :)
And PAYA. Hehehehe.


*


And now, prezzies time. Yay!
I think I have the most presents this year.
Terima kasih again banyak banyak.
I love you all. T-T


ini, zhoma paya thin.

ini, wen.

T-T


ini dua, liggy, han, paya.


ini dua, wen.

ini, smelly. :(

T-T T-T


谢谢你们,我爱你们。
你们都让我领悟了一件事,对我来说是非常重要的一件事。
谢谢你们。
谢谢你们给了我一个这么难忘的十九岁生日。

2011 will definitely be a very good year, I'm now having a very great start and I'm going to have a great year ahead this year!
Thank you my loves for today.
I love you all max. :)
You guys made my big day very big.
*kisses&love*

No comments: