Saturday, January 8, 2011

Eighth of Jan.

Went to Sunshine Farlim today to be kuli again, mum bought household stuffs.
Stupid Sunshine Farlim always full of people, full of cars, so hard to find parkings.
And all those fahking drivers, so stupid, they are so selfish so brainless.
Zzzzzz.

Gurney after Sunshine.
Makan at Sushi King! :D
Walked and walked and walked around.
Hahahaha.
And yay bought DVDs, mum bought SAW VII, ==, and Chuan bought his Ben 10 and I got ze Legend of The Guardians Owls of Gahoole.
Ngekkkk.
Watching Legend of The Guardians now lolol. :B

After that we went to Straits Quay lol.
And we saw Audi S5.
There were also Bentleys and Porsche.
Not interested though lol only ze Audi.








Then we went inside the mall, and went inside the nice nice shop again.
Shitz I actually don't know what's the shop's name. Onoz.
But it's the shop Smelly and I went in that day and I saw that beautiful bling bling thing.
The snowflake baby blue and silver bling bling.
Mum wanted to sponsor me RM5 actually, but RM13.90 too expensive liao. :(
So didn't buy hee.
And Chuan was all so excited and wanted to go to the Lighthouse wth. -.-




Then we went home after strolling the whole Straits Quay mall.
Hahahaha.
Oh and Fruuze was opened, and there was a girl inside waving very happily to me I cannot see clearly who is it, and I didn't recognise her omg so sorry.
I wonder did the girl recognise the wrong person hahahaha.

Mum also bought us new toothbrush when we were at Sunshine, I chose one!
Mine is sho beautiful baby blue T-T, mum's light purple and Chuan's green.
Weeee!!




And I was so hungry just now I ate KitKat, Maltesers and Cheezels. T-T
Fat sei me liao.
Weehee!


god i miss this so much. lovesss!

No comments: