Monday, January 3, 2011

Briefy updates :B

29 Dec 2010, Wednesday
My day was all about Mi Nam and Tae Kyung!
:D



31 Dec 2010, Friday
Mum cooked spaghetti for us again, creamy mushroom yum yum.


And I found my Pooh paper clip in my drawer, long forgotten. T-T
But I still found it. :D


Then mum was going to cook 'yi mai fu chok' so Chuan and I helped peel of the skins. :B
Though I was the most successful. Hahahaha.
Mum failed the most.



1 Jan 2010, Saturday
Yay! Wen came! With her driver.
'Yi mai fu chok' cooked, super yum yum.

see, so big pot. :D

and my soya bean, look at the little ice, it's a smiley face!! :)


3 Jan 2011, Monday
Went out with Smelly to Gurney to buy reload card and shop at Watsons lolol.
Repaired the keychain Wen bought me!
And Smelly bought me 2 Poohs chain yay. :D



Loves to you all.
Kisses.

No comments: