Monday, January 17, 2011

Like That.

So Smelly came to pick me up just now, and we went to 1st Avenue, Giant and Gurney lol.
Walked around, and we went into Hush Puppies and Converse in 1st Avenue hahaha.
Maybe next time I should start targeting Hush Puppies stuffs ngiaks.
And I wanted to go inside Kappa, but tak da orang. T-T

Then Giant, because we were going to pass by anyway so we went inside, and I just knew there's a Books Zone there.
And Mr. Smelly didn't know that there's this bookshop called Books Zone hahahaha.
Nothing much there, stuffs in Giant are really expensive zz.

Gurney after that, walked around, wanted to find Wen, but her supervisor was there so pilek.
So we walked and walked and walked.
Then we went inside SenQ, and Smelly saw this Sony book with the 3D specs, so I took 1 back hehehehe.
== I don't find it that 3D lor.
See liao some more hin hin one.
What's so special with 3D lol.
But if you look at lights through the 3D specs' lenses, the effect's superb.
I like ze effect.




This is what you get when you look at lights through the lens.
Whole stretch of light ray in red and blue colours.
Wahahahaha! Sui ah!




Okay I'm done crapping.
Bye bye.

No comments: