Friday, February 25, 2011

Burlesque is Awesome.

Fatpea and I went to 1st Avenue to watch Burlesque.
And we watched it in Cinema 3, which is ZE beanseats cinema! :B







Awesome movie!
Everyone's saying Cher's plain old, she's old, she's old, she's old......
I think she's awesome. Christina Aguilera too.
Just finished downloading the tracks, now playing in my WMP!
I cannot decide which one I like the most.
1 movie, 10 tracks, love ALL 10 tracks.

And on the way back, Fatpea met a Chrysler car, I don't know what is that la.
Fatpea seemed so in awe and fascinated with the car.
-.-





And owner of this Chrysler 300 car, I'm sorry I didn't erase your car number plate, cause I'm too lazy, I hope you don't mind if 1 day you come across my blog and see your car's picture in front of your eyes in my blog.
:O


Burlesque is plain Awesome.
I'm fascinated with them.

No comments: