Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy CNY Eve!! :B

Had huat koay for breakfast today hahaha.
Went to Belisa Court to clean up.
And I realised I have a small little blackgreen spot on the side of my right knee.
Then Chuan pointed out that we have the same small little blackgreen spot on the sides of our right knees.
Hahahahaha.


cool right. :D


Went home after that and I saw there are fire engines just outside ze guardhouse?!
Mum said they probably came to check the fire extinguishers and stuffs like that.
But turned out it's not, there was actually a fire in C block.
And the fire engines couldn't get in, so Hunza's getting their really BIG angpow. :D

Then we reached home and I started with the tangerines and nin kou!
And my fingers were glittered with tiny specks of gold dusts from the stickers.
The other day when I was doing the hanging decorations I had more gold dusts on my fingertips heh. :B


cookies~ oh and my baby. :D

tangerines!

nin kou. :D

see the tiny tiny gold dusts. hahaha.


Omg I cannot really concentrate on writing post now because I'm watching TV3 they are showing Ip Man omg DONNIE YEN ish sho yeng sighs I loove him he's fighting with the Japanese people now. @@

Anyway had this lor hon zhai for dinner!
Nais nais nais. Hooray!
Mum tapao-ed for Smelly and his grandma too, and I didn't see Smelly when he came because I was sleeping.
T-T
Sad. :(
And Smelly bought me ze bamboo soap I didn't return him the money. :(




Then just now, I received my first 3 angpows already!
HOORAY!!
Mum, Yeema and Grandma. Muax. :*
And people started blasting fireworks.
Hahaha I took a few pictures but I only managed to get all pictures of red fireworks.
No green I wonder why. Coincidence? Lol.








Also took another 2  random pictures.
Hahaha.


street lights in fireworks mode hahaha.

straits quay in fireworks mode. :))


CNY coming in 41 minutes' time people!! :D

No comments: