Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY 4th Day.

Out today to watch I Love Hong Kong again.
Second time! :D
I think it's ok to watch a nice comedy twice than wasting money and time watching a nonsense non logical movie like.. I don't know, some movie. Lol.
Mr. Smelly's first time though. :b
Had lunch at Nando's! :B
I had Mr. Smelly's chicken and fries and later on we ordered fries from sidelines lagi.
Hehehehehe. :D
Nothing much, met up with Joe Thin. :B
I gottttttttttt an angpow! According to Joe Thin, he said his mum gave me.
But......................... *eyes narrowed* I don't know.
Thank youuuuuuuu. :DDDDD
Hooray!
Andaah, erm.... Then.. Erm... Bla bla, bla bla..
... sorry I don't know what to write.
Waiting hall outside GSC was PACKED.
Sea of human faces.
Some queuing for food some waiting for their cinema halls... -.-
Then it was 3:40pm and they still didn't let us in. :(
I think it was 3:42pm when they only let us in. HNG.
I still laughed for the second time for each every funny part hahaha.
Mr. Smelly GUFFAWED.
-.-
Went home after movie, and Mr. Smelly stayeeeed till 10.30pm. Weehee.
Stupid laptop ki siao just now, Mr. Smelly fixed it~
HOORAY! ==
Bye bye.

No comments: