Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY 5th Day. :D!!!

Followed mum out today, woke up early and I was still not wide awake...
Had breakfast as usual, and into the bathroom.
Went out at about 10.05am, reached CIMB P. Tikus at like 10.15am, and guess what, the NOT efficient workers there took half an hour for just a few customers.
Mum said there was only a VERY efficient lady there.
So I waited in the car like fcuk, for half an hour before mum was done with her stuffs.

Then we went to Burma Road's temple and prayed, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people.
All went there because of the tai sui thingy.
The whole temple was so busy.

Then we went all the way up to Amway again, mum bought the stuffs we're going to need and we got the hair styler at RM12.90 only, usual price RM129 lol.
-.- We're going to leave it in a corner for a super long while until something REALLY special comes up, only then we'll use it for the FIRST time.
But I hope that's not going to happen lol. -.-

After that went down to fetch mum's student home, then we headed to Gurney. :B
Oh and while waiting for mum to bring the girl I tied my hair hahaha.
Revive my youth!!




Gurney was packed with people when we reached, cause we reached there at lunch hour. -.-
Lion dance everywhere, here tong tong chiang there chiang tong tong.
All the way up to 7th floor, had light lunch at Max Gourmet lagi. :D
Walked and walked and window shopped around.
I wanted to eat the yogurt at RotiBoy's but the paper cups were all finished, and the plastic spoons looked so gili and everything's in a mess, so I tak mau. -.-
Instead we went into Cold Storage and I bought sushis there first time. :D
Mine cucumber and crabstick, Chuan's fish eggs and tunas.
Oh and I think people kept looking at us because of my hair.
Or was it not?
Then we went off lagi, went home this time.

3:30pm, went out again, going to fetch Chuan this time.
Jammed like hell, and there was this bitch, she's in the wrong and she _|_ us.
We _|_ back la bitch you thought we're afraid of you is it. -.-
Stupid bitch the car behind already stopped and let you move out and what you still waiting for? You're making the whole road jam okay.
Some more making all those hand gestures wanting to fight.
Fahking bitch. Go back and take your car test again la please.
Finally we were in front of Stupid times Idiot, and Chuan hopped in and mum drove offffffffffff.
Then it was Union Primary's turn to jam.
OMGGGGGGG.
So damn sienz while in the car, lagi so hot, I wanted to sleep so badly.........

THEN we were home.
HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Home sweet home.
Nothing beats being at home and slacking around. >:D

And also, I won 2000 coins in Pet Society's lottery! HOORAY!




Hmm, and speaking of today, I'm so proud of myself.
For the whole day besides water and supplements I only had cornflakes with milk, soya bean, coffee, huat koay, lor mai fan, cucumber sushis, crabstick sushis, fruits, orange juice, and sea coconut drink.
Hooray!

And as I am typing this now, I am having terrible nose block.
It comes and goes as it likes.
Wadda fahk does my nose want with me.
@!(#&%!#)%*@$)%*(!@_#*$!
Idiot nose.

Mr. Smelly's having steamboat again. :'(
I want to have steamboat too. :(

No comments: