Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY 6th Day. :)

Eaaaaarrrrlllyyyy in the morninggggg I groggily heard mum calling the guard house asking why in a sudden there's no electricity.
I remember I groggily opened my eyes and felt no wind from the fan and everywhere was pitch black.

Mum woke me up early again because today we were going to pray grandpa at Kampar Road.
Then she told me we don't have hot water in her room's bathroom to use liao, so either we shower with cold water in master room's bathroom or shower with hot water outside toilet. ==
Mum bought tai pau, 2 char siew paus, 4 oranges, and 4 fatt kous to pray grandpa.
Then she bought me lor mai kai for breakfast hehehehe I ate all the rice and gave mum the chicken hahahahaha.

No hot water, only cold water in mum's room's bathroom, alright, challenge accepted.
>:)
I showered with cold water heck I shivered.
The water was really cold. ==

Prayed grandpa at Kampar Road, and we lingered for a while before going off, to wait for grandpa 'finishes' his food.
Then we went to Gurney again hahahaha mum was hungry and I wasn't and mum suggested HARVEST IN T-T but I wasn't hungry so oh well. :((((((

Mum had her super light lunch at I Love Yoo 老油鬼鬼, a newly opened shop in basement.
They have dried scallop/oyster porridge, yao zha guai, sweet potato balls, all that stuffs.
Mum had dried oyster porridge with yao zha guai and she ordered sweet potato balls for me.
Porridge was watery, yao zha guai and sweet potato balls not bad.




Wanted to have yogurt still, but ended up having McD Sundae Cone instead.
Hahahaha.
Then we passed by Topman and they want to hire part time.
Sighs...
And DP has real nice dresses. :D

After Gurney mum dropped me home, and she went to Stupid times Idiot to wait for Chuan liao.

And I cut a cucumber just now.
Hahahahaha.
So fun! :D
It's going to be my new fun snack these few days.




And todayyyyyyy, I had lor mai kai, almond + coffee, half a fatt kou, 3 sweet potato balls, vanilla sundae cone, a packet of chrysanthemum + lor hon kuo, some chicken and curry potato, a slice of cheese, fruits, orange juice and cucumber!
Weehee. :D

Maybe I should go Topman and Artist Gallery to ask for a job...
Sighs.

No comments: