Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I survived The Chillies.

Went to 1st Avenue, again, lol, to spend our time before going to fetch Chuan.
Hahahaha. :B
Fatpea's turn to buy Chatime weee!



latte with pearls!


Then it was 5pm.
Went off to fetch Chuan.


stupid accidental randomness.



mum's pearl green tea lol. that big thick black thing's grass jelly. -.-


Anyway, after we dropped Chuan home we went to Gurney, just to lepak for a while.
Ze food court's opened again!
Fatpea had a bowl of Chicken and Mushroom rice there.
I had nothing cause I ate from Fatpea's bowl of rice hehehe. :b
Then we went to Subaidah and had maggie.
OMG.
MY MAGGIE WAS SO SPICY THAT I KEPT SNIFFING WHILE EATING IT.
-.-
I don't know what type of chillies they use one lor.
Fatpea said it's the curry powder type. -.-
Siao one lor.
Took me so long to finish my maggie.
Fatpea had a few bites and he's all blasted.
I wonder what would happen if Wen's the one eating it hahahahahaha.


smooches.

No comments: