Monday, February 21, 2011

Loove.

Fatpea got his results!
We went to Queensbay after he got his results, and window shopped around.
Saw a pair of cantik heels, but I'm not gonna buy of course. :D
Had sushis from Jusco, milk tea from Chatime, and after Queensbay we went to TF. :B


roasted milk tea. -.- i wanted to kill fatpea because of this.

see, kiwi and blueberry mix. :D















*















Okay, this part is going to be crazy, retarded, stupid, harsh, idiotic, whatever you want to name it lol.
I kind of had this argument with Fatpea in the car just now hahahaha. :D
He taught me this harsh word, "kan lu", which in my dictionary has always meant "fuck you".
So after he taught me this word I kept using it against him.
Then this happened:
Fatpea: You know what that means?
Me: *full of confidence* Fuck you ma.
Fatpea: No no no, it simply means "scold you" in a harsh way.
Me: == == == Then what does "keong kan" mean?
Fatpea: Go let people fuck lo.
Me: == == Then why this "kan" and that "kan" different meaning? Why "kan lu" means scold you and "keong kan" means go let people fuck?
Fatpea: Hehehe I don't know.

== == == ==!!!!
Then later on, another crazy topic.
Fatpea was talking about something and suddenly he said "cha boh eh cibai".
So this conversation came on:
Fatpea: (......... I cannot remember what he said) Cha boh eh cibai.
Me: Why must say "cha boh eh cibai" leh? When you say cibai obviously you are talking about a woman's vagina, so why would you say "cha boh eh cibai"? It means guys also have a vagina loh. Like, when 2 guys have sex, 1 of the guy poke the other guy's butt, so does that mean a guy's vagina is at his butt? So you have "ta po eh cibai" also lo.
Fatpea: *DEFEATED*

:B
Hahahahaha I feel so funny. :D
Will stop here, byebye. I lub you. D:

No comments: