Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY 1st Day :)

As usual, like every year, we went back to Kampar Road.
Then we ate lor hon zhai. Hooray!


according to mum, these cups, are historical objects, they are 40 over years old.

kelvin loo is in blue.


We finished and waited for cousins and Joshua to come.
And finally at 11 something Joshua was here!
Hooray! The chubi kepo fierce little brat.
And he sat in my lap and held my fingers.
T-T
I felt so shweeet I didn't want to let him go but he squirmed and squirmed and squirmed after like 10 or 15 minutes. -.-
He's so busy, walking here and there, the whole house, touching this and that, non stop moving one.






Hahaha busy little brat. Too bad I only get to see him like once a year lol.
By next year he'll be 2 and won't be as tiny liao I think. Lol.

Then went to Gurney in the noon, watched I Love Hong Kong.
Hahahaha omg they were so funny.
I looooooveee Sandra Ng. Superb skills. :D




I think it's the first time I'm out on the first day of CNY.
And I see many many people wearing all kinds of clothes.
LOLOLOL.
Some were so stupid, some so WOW, some so funny, some so idiot and some so retarded.
Sorry, but seriously these people. -.-

Went home after the movie's finished, and had lor hon zhai for dinner again.
Taaaaa. :DDDD

No comments: