Monday, February 28, 2011

Last day of February..

It's the last day of February.
No doubt time flies.
God I'm starting work on Wen's birthday.
Sighs so sorry I cannot accompany you on your birthday Wen.
I feel so reluctant to work.
I don't know why I just have a bad feeling about this.
Maybe I'm just being negative or... well I don't know.
But for the sake of money, there's no reason I should feel reluctant to work. T-T

Applied for an EPF account in the morning just now.
I thought it's going to take a long time, but who knows it took only like 5 to 10 minutes.
Hahaaaaaa.

Anyway, went to Gurney with mum just now.
Wanted to go to TF but too bad all the outside parkings were full. So we went to Gurney instead.
And we spent so much time at Popular standing at the help counter waiting for them to check if my Archangel's Consort is already here or not.
Anddddd...... YES! THEY'RE HERE!!
But they haven't unpack the books yet.
The lady said she'll call mum on either tomorrow or Wednesday.
YAY!!
And Mr. Mystery book 17 is finally here! :B
Left Popular after mum paid for my Mr. Mystery and down to Basement. :B
Because we don't get to TF, so we Boost-ed.
And that crap's real damn good!
I shall go back for more.


love life.

allberry bang!

it's amazing that something so healthy can taste so good!


Hahahaha.
I love their slogan!
So pretty so chubi.
And no they're not self-praising themselves, seriously it's good.
I'm definitely going back for more!
Not on working days, only off days, with mum.
Hahahahaha I'm such a genius. :B

No comments: