Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CNY fever 2. :)

Went to school to get SPM cert today, and Wen got hers too and she followed me back. :D
To Gurney first, I wanted to get my flip flops I saw yesterday with Smelly. :D
Mum was hungry, so we went to Bread History to buy buns, and heck the new place in basement is really... new and classy. Hahahahaha.
Then Wen played with the ting ting machine. -.-




Got my flip flops for CNY new shoes hahahaha so sad.
And I just knew PDI doesn't give plastic bags on Tuesdays as well?
And then the cashier girl asked me if I would like to hand-carry or get a plastic bag, duh of course a plastic bag la you expect me to hand-carry a pair of flip flops and walk the whole mall?
I'm at a MALL, not seaside okay.
Charged me 20 cents for that. Zzz thanks CM.



uh huh. quality goods. authentics vintage character. uh huh. we'll seeee.

SEE. PLASTIC BAG. 1 X 0.20. !#(@&$%($#&^@)#*


Went home after that.
Decorated house, and plants, very simple hahahaha.
I tied ribbons on the plants, and while I was tying, Wen fell asleep...






i don't know what this is called, but people believe that it will bring good lucks to us.

mad proud, this long long red cloth with a phoenix and dragon was 100% hand made by ah kor. ;)
:b balcony's glass door.

Done decorating, time for porridge.
Mum gave Wen a big big bowl of porridge, and she still finished it.
Thumbs up Wen! Hahaha.
Mine's smaller compared to Wen's bowl of porridge. :b


wen's the glass bowl, mine the steel bowl.

she's happy. :)


Of course, finished eating, laptop time, which means Crystal Eye time!
Hahahaha.
I'll put up a few only, more in Facebook, will be back to Facebook tomorrow, hope I don't feel like what I saw in T anymore.
Sighs.





-.- what's with my face.


Then we watched a few videos, Wen laughed like mad and then it was time for her to go home.
T-T
Bye bye Wen, have a safe trip to Genting and Thailand, I'll miss you!
See you after you're back from your CNY trip. :D
And guess what, Aunty bought us cookies and kuih bulu!
Thank you Aunty. :D




2 MORE DAYS TO CNY!!
WOOHOO!

No comments: