Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY 7th Day! :D

Heirraw, I just knew this year that CNY 7th Day is People's Day!
So Happy Birthday everyoneeeeeee! :D

Fatpea reached at bout 3, and he kept disturbing me. :(
Wanted to watch my 8tv show and he's so kacau.
Then we went out at 3.50pm, to JS first then 1st Avenue.
Coach's opened!
Lol went to kepo, in fact everyone went to kepo lol.
There were so many people inside, but I guess only a few were really interested in buying lol.
Went to Parkson also, Fatpea wanted to see his Ferari. ==
But sho shad, it's gone. HOORAY!! :b
Also bought teas from Chatime hahaha I feel so sampat. :D


for mum, lemon green tea; mine, tie guan yin latte. :D


Then we went off at 5pm to go to Stupid times Idiot to fetch Chuan.
House practice.
I still really don't get the point of having house practices.
Totally nonsense.
Dropped Chuan home and we went Gurney! :D

Bought sushis at Cold Storage again hehe I think I'm getting addicted to Cold Storage sushis!
Then we went up to Chopper Board and Fatpea ordered salad cups for me weee and he ordered garlic bread and chopper soup and his own meal, so I ngiaped his garlic bread and chopper soup heeeeeeeeeee.
Had our sushis there hahaha beh paiseh. :B

After eating we went around window shopping, and I saw 4 places that want to hire part timers gonna go ask either this Saturday or Sunday!
Hopefully I won't look like an idiot looking for job. :S

Then we went to look at clothes for fun, Fatpea made me feel so sad. :(

Then I got mad and he kept suggesting places to go but I didn't want to.
Ended up at Straits Quay cause in the end I said I want to go to Fruuze in Straits Quay.
And Fatpea brought me there. :D
Had the yogurt there, veweeeee niceeeee.
Ordered green tea flavoured yogurt with 2 toppings, almond and kit kat hehehehe!
Fatpea's friends work there too.




I am going to go there always!
I likey there!! :D

Had cornflakes, soup, soya bean, Old Town coffee, cucumbers, Frozz, cucumber sushis, crab stick sushis, garlic bread, salad cups, chopper soup, ginseng, tea latte, kaya balls and Fruuze yogurt today!
Hoooooraaayy. :D

Fruuze!
Fruuze!!
Fruuze!!!
Fruuze!!
Fruuze!

No comments: