Tuesday, May 3, 2011

#54th

Zuraidi went to Charles & Keith for training.
He's not going to be here for 3 days starting today. >:(
I was so bored today...
Anyway had Boost for dinner today, Boost and only Boost.
King William Chocolate! Hahaha.
But the RM10 promotion was all over. T-T
Top upped my phone's credit this morning, and I only realized this morning that DiGi's reload card has ze DiGi logo watermarked on it too. Hahaha.


spot the watermark?

BOOST!

medium King William Chocolate.


Boost's really good, filled up my stomach and I didn't feel hungry for the rest of the time.
Too bad it's so expensive. :(

Also, went to find Zuraidi at Charles & Keith just now, few wallets caught my eyes, will get them for mum's Mother's Day present if I can't find any other stuffs to get her.
Pfffttt...

No comments: