Monday, May 30, 2011

Why's the weather so erratic?

Went to take passport sized photos, and damn WHY AM I ALWAYS LOOKING LIKE SHIT WHEN I TAKE THESE PICTURES?!?!
So fucking annoyed.
Then we went over to Uncle Lim's place, I tried on Beverly Hills and Fila's frames, I LIKEY I LIKEY!!!
Must go visit Uncle Lim another time before college starts!!
Wanna get a new pair of glasses!

Then we went to pick grandma up, and then pick up the rude girl, then dropped her home, and we went to 1st Avenue.
Grandma's first trip there, had lunch at Old Town.
Then we walked around, went in Coach and M Store, met Zarinah and mum crapped so much. -.-
A piece of blouse in M Store actually costs RM895 omg. -.-
Then after I went out only I saw they have......
Juicy Couture OMFG.
Continued our journey into Parkson, and a pair of Larrie shoes caught my eyes, it's only RM34.95, but...
The shoes doesn't come in size 10, so...... :'(
Then we goyang to the 3rd floor, and went out of Parkson and went home.
:B :B :B

I'm now looking very forward to the 1st of July. V E R Y.

My blogposts nowadays are so boring, sorry! :D
Oh yeah, I love Cleo June's issue A LOT, thank you Han for introducing me! Hahahaha no la actually I copied Han one. xD
Cause I wanted to have something to read at WHERE I WAS WORKING AT you know, that place used to be so fucking sienz.
Then during our outing 1 of the days in August, I saw Han buying it, and I thought I could try reading some magazines, so I copied cat her and buy Cleo! Hahahaha. :b

No comments: