Sunday, May 22, 2011

#70th ; POTC!!

10-2 today, so I stayed back at Gurney after work, because - according to Lee Nigel, we are the 4 Mouseketeers - The 4 Mouseketeers are going for a movie.
We met up outside of McDonald's, cause I was hungry and I wanted to buy the Sundae Cone lol.
Then Wen was also hungry, she wanted to have Hot n Roll. Then Nigel went for Daily Fresh waffles.
But Wen's side was waiting too long, she gave up and had Daily Fresh waffles also lol.
Then I couldn't tahan the pang-ness of the waffles I had a Classic waffito as well. -.-

Then it's time for our movie.
We watched this.........


POTC 4!


Omg, Johnny Depp~~~
Then then then then there's this mermaid named Syrena FUCKING GORGEOUS FUCKING PRETTY!
Real name's Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey, born in Barcelona, Spain. A Spanish-French actress, currently residing in Paris. She is fluent in French, Spanish and Catalan.
Like seriously, she's pretty, I like her, she lives in Paris, I love Paris, she's fluent in French, I wanna learn French, seriously, she's now my 2nd inspiration and goddess besides KStew.
ARRRRRRRR!!!



Syrena & Philip.
p/s: Philip has very geng 6 packs!!

gasping for airrr.

the glass coffin broke, and Philip offered to carry Syrena! so mannnnnnn.

Astrid Berges-Frisbey! Love love love.

"Ask it from me."
Syrena kissed Philip and dragged him into the water with her!! He can now breathe in water after he's got Syrena's kiss because according to their myth it is believed that when a man gets a mermaid's kiss the man can breathe in water and will become a pair with the mermaid!!
YAY!


Okay I know I sound stupid.
But but Syrena is very the mesmerizing.....
I'm mesmerized I'm in love!!!

Anyway went home after the movie.
Had Maggie curry for dinner. Awesomezz yumzz.


No comments: