Monday, May 9, 2011

#59th

Morning shift today, And went to KL so I had to work sighs.
Fatpea's off day, so Fatpea came and we had dinner at Sushi King after working! :D
Then while eating halfway, I saw this pair of couple... Er...


rare sight?


It's really rare seeing people having this kind of hairstyle and colour, especially the guy's.
His hair touches his butt you know...
Rare, really rare... lol...
Spent 60 over there again, such shitiness shouldn't be happening sighs...
I just can't stop eating the Philadelphia Roll. T-T

Walked around after that, and off we went.
Balik kampung. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Eeeyorrr, cham lor, tomorrow cham liao.
1-10, Zuraidi doesn't want to work OT, left only me and her. T-T
Sien die. Sien dieeeee.
Who wants to come and save me? :(

No comments: