Saturday, May 28, 2011

#75th

10-2 again today!!! :DDDDD
Mum actually decided not to come out, but in the end she decided to bring Grandma to Straits Quay for a lil walk again lol.
So we went there, walked the whole place, went to the toilet, and we went off.
We then went to Island's KFC hahahaha.
Mum, Grandma and Chuan had Tzu Chi's vegetarian rice, I had the Box Set.
Mum also ordered a 6-piece fried chicken with 4 spicy and 2 original flavours.
After that mum was on a call and we all sat there, listening to her talking with her friend on the phone, and mum sounded so pek chek hahahahaha.
Then Chuan went to TF with me, and I finally had frogurt again!!
Fatpea's not gonna be happy with me weeeee!
Went home after I bought TF frogurt, and I cut my nails!!
I buffed them nicely and I'm so proud of my nails naooooo. :D


I sound so stupid, I think it's because of working full days for 3 days straight, that bitch did the timetable like this, turning me into a fucking stupid fool.

No comments: