Friday, May 13, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570

I was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy eggcited about today becauseeeee mum's getting a new phone for herself like finalleh!!
Samsung Galaxy Mini here we come!!
PLUS, grandma went to KL in the morning to visit Joshua. WOHOHO DOUBLE JOY.

I went off with mum at 11.30am and waited for Chuan to finish schooling at 12.30pm. -.-
Brought Cleo with me and read it in the car without air cond, lucky it wasn't hot that day, so fine... ==

THEN, the long awaited moment was here, we're going to Aunty Sharon's place to get ze Galaxy Mini!! :D




Galaxy Mini comes with Android 2.2.1, named Froyo.
Froyo keeps reminding me of frozen yogurt zz.
Anyway it's awesumz and I looooveeee it!!
Kept on playing with it hehehehehe but of course I taught mum how to use it...
I'm not that bad. :)
I want Samsung Ace or Galaxy S.
BOOHAHAHAHA.
In a few years' time, maybe..... Lol.

WEEEE!! NEW TOY!! Hahahahaha.

No comments: