Saturday, May 21, 2011

#69th

WAHAHAHAHA!
FATHER-AND-DAUGHTER TEAM HIT 5K TONIGHT!!
WE ROCK DON'T WE PAK? :D

5k might be nothing to some shops, but seriously, it's ELLE we're talking about now okay, ELLE that MOVED up to the first floor!
AND, today isn't a public holiday OR holiday, just a normal Saturday night.
BOOOHAHAHAHAHA!

I feel so proud, seriously.


fatpea's favourite.


It's name is Kuih Kodok (according to mum), but Fatpea calls it Kuih Kolot. -.-
So I don't know if it's name is Kodok or Kolot.
Kodok sounds more logical.
Anyway, it happened that during dinner break yesterday Fatpea wanted to have this kuih, and he said to me he wants to buy, I heard him saying "Wei wa ai beh Klik Klok la."
Hahahahahaha so funny when you pronounce Kuih Kolot fast it'll sound like klik klok hahaha.
:B
Okay lol it might not be funny to you people that are reading this, but seriously it's my blog page I am just writing down whatever funny stuffs that happened! :B

No comments: