Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#77th

6-10, day 77.
I wonder how many days more do I need to go back to that place..
Not forgetting part time-ing on weekends. Sighs.
Anyway went to register at ATC already, sounds.... okay, and the lady Ms. Diana's I like her!
She's very friendly and nais. :D
And then mum and I went to Gurney, she bought her facial blotters at SaSa, and something caught my eyes, and since then till now I'm still struggling to decide whether I should get it or not. T-T
Sighs. I guess I'll be thinking bout this for the rest of the time till the moment I step into Gurney later.
I think by then I'll still be also thinking bout this till the very moment before I pay omg howwwwwww.
ARRRRR!!
I think I better go off and continue to think about thisss problem.
If I got it, then pictures will be up soon, and by saying soon, I hope tomorrow it is. :B
Toodles!

No comments: