Monday, May 23, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strangers Tide. Second round!!

Second round of POTC with Fatpea at 1st Avenue!! :D
Heck the tickets are damn expensive zzz.
Fatpea had his lunch at Kim Gary, then we had dinner at Harvest In.
Nothing much, and Fatpea likes the movie too!! :DDD

I'm mesmerized by Syrena for the second time today, I'm in love!!

Oh yeah, went to Gurney after Harvest In cause we were both too full, need some exercise.
Hehehe.
But I can't really remember what did we do......
Sighs.

So, till here.
Toodles.

#add ons:
RIGHT! I finally remembered!!
Fatpea wanted to go and buy his Oxy Deep Cleansing cleanser at Guardian cause they're throwing 30% sale, so we went over to Prangin.
Too bad it's all finished, and I bought stuffs instead!
My acne cleanser, Halls for grandma and nail buffer!
Then we also went over to Komtar, and I bought 2 boxes of yogurt drink for mum. :B
Went to look for phone case for mum's phone, too bad there isn't any we can find. :((

No comments: