Thursday, May 12, 2011

#62nd

IT'S THURSDAY!!
IT'S MORNING SHIFT DAY!!
Not...
Zuraidi asked for shift exchange in the morning.
WM morning, Dee full >> WM full, Dee morning.
T-T

And came in noon, and after she's done with her usual stuffs she gave Zuraidi and me chocolates!
Hahahaha. I didn't expect that, that was nice of her.... :)
Ferrero chocolates.


Ferrero Rondroir and Ferrero Garden. both were nice. :D


Then Zuraidi went off at 6pm, left only the both of us, chatted a bit and I started folding the beans' clothes again.
Seriously, fuck those clothes. -.-
Then at 9pm, the outcome I got from folding those clothes was very much satisfying.


note: the outcome = looking all neat and tidy.


Then like usual, at 10pm, balik kampung.
Luckily Fatpea drove today, or else I'd have trouble going back home.

No comments: