Thursday, May 5, 2011

#56th

Bought the bag!! :D
And a small card. :)

Broke my own record in Minesweeper again, Intermediate 230 secs.

Went to find Zuraidi again just now at Charles & Keith, and 1 of the Malay guy is so nice. :D
The tomboy sucks, and she is very the yong suey.
It's so cold there at Charles & Keith, and I talked and talked and talked with Zuraidi, I didn't wanna go back to our shop. T-T
Went back after like I think maybe 20 minutes or half an hour, And didn't look happy lol.

*

I thought, it's time to bring back some of the funny past to the surface.
So...


i turned this,

into THIS.


When I found out these cute little bots, I'm already immediately in love with them...
So I edited blank white picture with them. -.-




Then I found out there are also cute animals pictures.
Hahahaha.




So cuteeeee righttttttt.
I love the bots the most.

:B

No comments: