Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Decent #2

Another picture post update! :D


24th Apr
MY ORDER FROM ZALORA'S HERE!!! Ok no actually it was here on the 19th, I tried it on and omg it wasn't the right size. :( It actually fitted me, but I didn't feel comfortable in that. So I returned it asking for a change of size. And it wuz here!! :D :D



so pretty so pretty i'm so happy! :D


25th Apr
IRON MAN 3!!! So happy I got to watch my Robert Downy Jr/Tony Stark on screen zomg. Sexy and sizzling hot even though he's 40+! URGH. But I was feeling sad because we couldn't watch it in Gurney cos they're all full. :( So we had to watch it in TGV, HATE! BUT the only plus point for watching it in TGV was that, the popcorn's cheap and we got our Iron Man tumbler!!


rm14.90 for the whole set with your preferred drink in the tumbler!! :D and guess what, fei wanted to fight with me over the tumbler. HNG!


27th Apr
Iron Man 3 round 2 with mum and Chuan!! :D Went to CRH to redeem our cash voucher after the movie. Happy girl!



LOLOL i was too bored in the car while waiting for mum and chuan to be done with their shopping in Gama.

changed menu.

raspberry or something like that, i forgot. lol.

chuan's Spicy Pork Spaghetti.

mum's Grilled Fish.

and of course, my Fish and Chips! :D


29th Apr
It was time to say goodbye to the old antique in our house! :( It's been a good 14 years.




2nd May
OMG UOL EXAM IN 5 DAYS!! Was freaking out and slacking while studying all the time... And found this ridiculous column in TheSun when eating my breakfast lol.




Tilllll thennnnnnnnnn!! :3