Thursday, June 6, 2013

May 30th; of Happy Day & freebies!

EXAM'S OVER!! :D :D :D :D

Early in the morning we reached QB at 9.40am. WHY? Because Topshop/Topman's giving FREE RM50 voucher and who doesn't want free money? LOL. I didn't know Topman's now a separate store from Topshop, and when I saw it, I forced Fei to go queue for the voucher at Topman for me while I queue for it at Topshop! Hehehehe.





Very happy okay when I got them in my hands!! RM100 free money! :D :D Bought a top in Topshop paying only RM9.40 in cash and bought a top and a pair of socks in Topman paying only RM2.20 in cash hahahahaha how awesome! :D :D Also bought a long sleeve top in Uniqlo at only RM24.90 cos it's on sale! So happpyyyyy!

And then we went home after lunch cos Fei had to attend classes hehehehe while I'm freeeee already! And in the night we're meeting Wen and Wei Shern at All Seasons Place!! :D

Had our dinner at Who's Bryan and their food sucked max! I will NOT step into Who's Bryan anymore, and with their place being so hot I was sweating zzzzzzz. NO I will never ever pong chan Who's Bryan anymore so sorry. Talked and talked and talked and after we decided to leave Who's Bryan Wen said she wanted to visit Mr. DIY, and guess what, I saw a whole row of chops and then looked for stickers and omg... Wen and I were too excited obviously, Fei and WS looking at us choosing for our favourite stuffs speechlessly.. =,= But I must insist, Wen was way MORE excited than me and when she saw there's FOOD stickers, she got even more excited hahahahaha. Plus the things there are really cheap! We were there choosing till they actually off the lights, and I was actually done with choosing my stuffs already, Wen still choosing and WS were rushing Wen to be faster hahahaha. But actually, we were not the last cos there's a little girl with her mother and the little girl's still choosing what she wants LOL.


SEE. all these for only rm7.60!!! where to get so many things at such cheap prices?! definitely NOT in Popular! from left to right: rm1.80, rm1.50, rm1.90 (rolls of tape), rm1.20 and rm1.20. so happy! :D :D


Went home after that, and I was still very happy with my things I got hahaha. My chops and stickers are so cute okay and I can use them on cards!! :D :D