Wednesday, June 5, 2013

★ JingHan Goh's 21st ★

On the 21st of April 2013...

Someone turned 21!

And who's that?




HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! :) :) :) We're glad that you love our present for you! Hehehe.

Okay okay sorry I only start blogging for your birthday post more than a month later. We were having our stupid exammmmm and even though I was very idle I'd feel guilty being on the net the whole day... Hahahaha. You know I love you. ;D


**


Celebrated Han's birthday on the 20th of April, a day earlier than her actual birthday. Planned with Liggy only 2 days before, the table reservation at Ingolf's Kneipe, the birthday cake, the kidnapping of JingHan Goh... We were exciteeedddd! And our birthday girl certainly looked gorgeous, sorry I should had taken her photo when she was walking towards our table in her pretty dress and pretty heels and pretty clutch and pretty hair and pretty face, with Liggy leading. The idea just came as I'm writing this post that I should had done that ftw why am I such an idiot. =,=

There goes our mini celebration! Food and photos and cake! Food were all hot and fresh from the kitchen, and as we took our photo we were actually sweating cos of the heat radiated by our food. =,=


my Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce omg SLURPS!

this crazy Platter is for han and liggy. hahahaha.

fei's Mix Grill.

wei shern's Mix Grill.

wen's Carbonara.


Ingolf's food are still good like always, especially my mushroom sauce, and big like always. Lol. I finished my meal first hahahaha. Liggy were struggling with her pork and Han was speechless with her hahahaha. 2 awesome posum girls finished the platter with 1 piece of meat and some frizzy fries left. So Liggy tapao balik. Wen couldn't finish her spaghetti, also tapao balik for supper LOLOL. Then we rested awhile and it wuz time for caaaakeeee! Not sure if Han's surprised or not, but I don't think she knows there's still cake? Hahahaha.

Here's us before starting on our fooooodd!




ignore the most right one. =,=


After finishing our food it was cake time!! :D


hana, Happy 18th Birthday la. hahahaha.

clapping cos i said no one cheered. hahahaha.

hi pretty!

and make a wish!


Cut a piece of cake and we all shared it, then Han brought the whole cake home! Hahahaha. Breakfast lunch dinner pun cake like me! Hahahaha. Happy Happy Birthday! :* Left the place after that, and we went our separate ways~


**


Then I was in the mood to visit Straits Quay so off Fei and I went! Soooo happy that ribbon stall's there again!!!



rm2 for the cat pluggy and rm1 for the ribbon pluggy! so happy i got them at super steal price! got both at rm3, if it's other stall it would've been rm8 or rm9 for both!


Went home after walking around for a while. Straits Quay's really a boring place you know. If you're not there for food or the Flea/Weekend Market. Lol.

Till then! :D