Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Mugshot

21st May
No no no, I didn't want to go out anymore cos there were like only 8 days left to the last paper - Contract... And even though I was freaking out everyday that there's no sufficient time left for me to get ready for this paper, I was still slacking all the time, enjoying my lazy time omg. =,= And somehow the night before Fei managed to convince me to go out hng. So we headed to The Mugshot cos we haven't tried any bagels before... Looking for a parking lot to park is a pain in the ass in that area. Located in one of the busiest area of Penang again, like the 12 Cups, cos they're all heritage areas. =,=


name card. i likey the design!

menu. very little choices though.



Naturalis Chamomile Tea. fei got addicted to it already, always ordering Chamomile, even in 12 Cups lolol.



fei's Bacon & Egg.


my Cream Cheese.



Yep that's about it and no we didn't get to take a mugshot HNG it's all Fei's fault hating Fei for it and am still hating him while writing this post hng!!

Anyway in the evening we headed to Asia Cafe cos I wanted to have tomyam! Hehehehe! :D :D I'm craving for tomyam even as I'm writing this post already. :(


rm6.50 with like 5 or 6 pieces of fish and other ingredients. no pork though. :3


I shall continue drooling while typing the next post! Toodles!