Thursday, June 13, 2013

Excuse me

I need to vent/rant a little.

Seriously, shut up dumbfuck. Don't act like you're all high and up and the best. Omg. And stop your attention seeking acts they're so annoying and irritating omg. Oh and stop acting your kiaos please. It's so disgusting omg. What the hell??? Just shut up ok, shut up. Omg I have no idea how to vent and rant omg.


***


Urgh. I can't wait for next Tuesday. Why is it only Thursday today??! Time passes so slow when I'm working everytime. But then it flies by during the exams. Zzz. So annoyed and irritated with everything urghhhhhh. I just wanna throw that dumbfuck to the deepest darkest smelliest dirtiest pit that I can find in the whole wide world zzz. Ok I'll just leave this topic alone.

By the way I finished The Hobbit! I'm surprised at the place the first film stopped, it's only the 142nd page of the novel! But never mind, I shall wait for the second installment of the movie urgh Fei sent me the trailer last night, and baaaaaaa the trailer is not even a trailer, it tells nothing!!! And what's with the ending of the trailer with Smaug staring at Bilbo?!!?! What the hell?! Just glad that I had the chance to finish the book before the movie comes up, yep... yep.... yep........ So now I know the story line better than Fei hohoho!

Also after finishing The Hobbit I started on Catching Fire already! So happy because earlier during the 16-day break before Contract I actually found an app in Play Store, getting ebooks for free omg what the hell! Hunger Games Trilogy, 50 Shades Trilogy etc etc I downloaded so many fucking ebooks LOLOL! Even Narnia hahahahaha. I currently have like 54 books downloaded, with some of the books comprising a few more books within, like The Hunger Games Trilogy is 1 book, and within it there are 3 books which are the 3 titles hehehehehe. Finished Hunger Games on my phone, and now on the way with Catching Fire! Weeee!

And now as for movies I'm dying to watch After Earth ok. :( :( :( Chuan watched it already!! I wanna watch it in 3D SADDDDDDD!!! When will I get to watch it?! :( :( :(

It has been raining for days... Why the sudden change of weather?? Before the temperature was so up high, now so down low... GLOBAL WARMING!! Stop cutting trees!! I don't want the world to end so soon, though I do wish humans didn't exist... But since humans are all already in existence, and I'm one of them, I don't want the world to end so soon, I need to travel to many places still! :(