Thursday, June 6, 2013

TGIF

31st May
Yep Friday Friday Friday!! :D And also the last day for me to enjoy max cos the next day I'd be starting work already. :(

Went to redeem our food voucher bought in Groupon at Hollywood Restaurant. Wasted so much time looking for the place. =,= The restaurant's in open air, no air cond but luckily there's sea breeze blowing.


Mushroom Soup - no good.

Curry Kapitan Chicken, i think.

Mixed Vege.

Prawn which i didn't touch at all and according to mum and grandma it's too sweet.

Kappah - mum said no good too.

at least something decent for dessert lol.




the beauty of Penang. lol.


Headed to Gurney after dropping grandma home. Luckily mum reminded me of my RM30 Parkson voucher that our neighbour gave to me, cos it expires on the 2nd of June and I'd be working by then, mana ada masa shop some more? Lol. And ftw I didn't know it's not usable in the Cosmetics & Fragrance department zzz. Bought Benefit's Porefessional. :( SAKIT HATI but oh well since I'm working should be okay lah... Moreover it's really good and I've been craving for it since I bought my Perk Me Up last June!! Now, the next thing I'm craving for would be That Gal. Lol. I shall make a wish list soon. :3


muax!


Then I received another RM10 voucher for getting this, making it a total of RM40 voucher in my hands. =,= So we went upstairs and look for a nice handbag for mum! And we found it, and mum changed her handbag in the night already lol.

Went home after that and showered and got ready for my date nighhhttttt! Last date night before start working okay. :( We went to All Seasons Place again, this time to Coffee Elements and nope their bagels are not as good as Mugshot's, though it's cheaper.


fei's Cafe Latte.


fei's Smoke Salmon.


my Heavenly Egg. i don't like something they put in which made my egg tasted so weird. :(


And then we went to Gurney again. /_\ Cos until Paragon's opened, there's just these few places for us to lepak around only. Lol. D: And because Fei knows I luv it he insisted to get it for meeeee. Okaaayy looohhh.


KIUT RIGHTTTTT. :D :D


Thank you Feizzz I luv you! So my last free day before work starts ended like that. Working life's starting! Toodlessss!