Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Potato!

The Potato I mentioned above is no other than our Kelvin Loo! Wahahaha officially 16 today, and during his holidays I shall push him to work part time already. Had simple lunch to celebrate his birthday with him on Saturday at Nando's. Mother's/Father's Day promotion: buy 2 sets of 1/4 chicken with 2 sidelines and get an Espetada worth RM30.90 for free! So since there were the 3 of us, ngam ngam hou lorrrrrr!


see, birthday boy's Espetada!

mum's.

mine. :3


I also went to Secret Recipe to get this idiot a slice of cake yesterday after work okay. I'm such a good sister. HAHAHAHA. By the way I got my 2 basics on Saturday already hahahaha so preeeettyyyy! Pretty pretty shades of blue and peach! :3

And today I got a surprise from Jan Nee che che! :o She bought me a dress...




Yep a pretty dress lololol I think I look funny in it lolol mum says I don't so I don't know hahaha we'll see... And I took out the annoying shoulder sponge...


hehehe!


So now I have 2 dresses in my grown up life LOLOL okay I shall shaddap nao. Goodbye. :)