Thursday, June 6, 2013

During the UOL exams...

7th May
Yep this day's finally here, the first day of UOL LLB exams, sitting for Criminal Law... And I knew I did the paper badly. But I still needed to survive for the next 3 papers...

Had our - Fei and I - lunch at CRH, redeeming our cash voucher before it expires... And I needed to reward myself for getting up early to get ready for the exam. :(


fei's chicken something.

my pizza! :D fei regretted ordering his meal when he saw my pizza hehehehe.


10th May
Public Law's over, okay at least it's much better than Criminal, at least what I read on Mr Mark's revision notes came out and I could at least crap at least 3 pages of crap for each question...

Had lunch in Kim Gary with Fei, mum and Chuan. Headed to Komtar/1st Avenue/Prangin... well they're all interlinked so I think it's only appropriate if I put them all together like that lol. Walked so much that day, cos I wanted to buy pretty papers for mum's Mother's day card in Gurney but I forgot, luckily we went to Komtar... But even then I forgot, until when we were back in 1st Avenue only I remembered. =,= And Fei was like 'Just now when asked you wanna go Popular or not you said don't want'. FORGOT MAR, cannot ah? Hng.


12th May
Ol' Empress's flight from Australia-Sing-Pen. Arrival at 9.20am. We all got up at 7 something, got ready and headed to the airport and reached there at around 8.45am. =,= Headed to Queensbay after picking up grandma, hell Queensbay wasn't opened yet lolol mum and grandma were sitting down talking, Chuan and I were walking around... Had lunch at 5 Star, so happy finally got to eat there again, their curry fish's superb as usual! *thumbs up*

Headed home after lunch cos I couldn't stay outside any longer cos the next day is my Common Law paper lololol but I still slacked a lot after unpacking for grandma... AND PRESENT TIME!!! :D Ooh by the way bought a bracelet at F21 for only RM7 lololol.


my rm7 bracelet lol.

yep yeema got all these for me hahahaha.

LOTR!!! thank youz yeemaaaaa!

Ralph Lauren top and socks; pink undies. =,=

LOVE that shades there! Pink Sand is super pretty with its nudish colour, because its colour can't be seen mum doesn't like it so it's mine hohohoho and Nude Gold was the one mum and i wanted to fight for the last time grandma was back with it lololol and now yeema bought 3 Nude Gold back for us so i got to curi one! hahahahahaha.


13th May
Common Law sure sucked shit, I did badly again. :'(


18th May
The Body Shop sale!




Headed to Tesco and Straits Quay after Gurney. Ribbon stall's there again!!! So happyyyyy! Mum bought a hairband, and I got 2 ribbons and a hairband hehehe thankz mommaz! :D :D