Wednesday, June 13, 2012

13th June 2012

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-YAH! IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR ME TO UPDATE MY LOOOVEELYY LONELY BLOG AGAIN!! :D If you're a loyal reader, I'm sure you wouldn't mind scrolling down to see all past happenings cause I'll post them in that date chronological order yehhhh.

Anyway went dating with Kyla Huam hahahaaaa. Went to Gurney, had our lunch at Chopper Board, I was damn hungry while waiting for my bolognese chicken cheese baked rice. But when I was nearly finished I felt bloated pulak...

Went around, Wan Ying wanted to visit Nature Republic so off we go, and I saw ze beautiful nailz polishz againz zzz. The yellow is so prettyz... What's more, sale is on, buy 2 free 1! Wan Ying bought 2 and I get the free one... no lol we split the bill after she paid for the total of course. :3


anyway the green bag is so ugly.


Hooray!! Waaaait patiently for my updatessssss okehhhh! :D :D :D

And another BD Part 2 EW picture:


can't fucken wait for this. orh mama bella you so hotz.