Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mini gathering c:

Visited those luuuvly F3 stores in the morning with mum, nothing attracted me except for those beautiful denims orh denimgasms. 30% off plus extra 10% for members! Saved like hundred over!! Awwwweesomeeezz! So among the 3 items in my list, 1 down, 2 to go! Sigh! Maybe I'll get them during the end of season sale during December! :D Or during my birthday month or during CNY sale! :D

Then Feifei came to pick me up and we hopped to his house, waiting for the time to pass to meet my luuuvly Triplets. :D Yeay! Had our dinner in TGIF, still so very full nao... Nothing much, it was just a simple gathering but a heartwarming one. :))))) After this mini gathering, I'll surely miss you guys! Not that much for Han though, we'll meet often soon in college hahahahaahahahahaha. :b


clockwise from top left: feifei's beef bacon cheese burger; liggy's vegetali chicken pasta; han's chicken & shrimp cajun pasta; my tuscan chicken melt!


Very full ahhhhh. Why digestion so slowwww. Is it because I'm getting old alreadyyyy. ORHHHH.