Saturday, June 30, 2012

Shang Place.

Bought this deal a while back, but we only got to redeem it today! :) Had our lunch at Shang Place, I droveeeee all the waaaaayyy there, with mum, Chuan and grandma in the car! This is a 6-course deal for four, with free flow of chinese tea. The service's good, we waited for only like 5 minutes before the first course was served! :D And the most importantly, the food's gooooooood too! Glad I showed mum this deal and am glad that mum wanted to try it! :b

The place's not too big and not too small. I think it's just nice! :D Too bad the restaurant's located at Krystal Point, which is faaaarr, faaaaaaaaarrr away from me house. And we only got to know this place through the super deal so... maybe we'll visit again some time in the future? :)



soup!

fish fillet apple soup: apple, fish, chicken meat, almonds and red dates.


soya sauce chicken.

seafood fried rice.

nestum prawns. :D love the nestum!

stir fried mixed vegetables. :D

dessert: honey dew sago with ice cream. luuuv 'em sago!!


Our tummy's happy after finishing everything, so I guess this is 1 awesome deal that's worth the money, though their place's really faaaar. o_o Hahaaaa but since this is once in a while I guess it's ok, what's more important's filling up our lil tummy. Hahaha. :D Good food always makes me happy! :D