Monday, June 25, 2012

Fei Fei ♥ Bella Italia Ristorante

Happy 21st Birthday Fei Fei 




feifeiku's prezzie~* :3


So we went to 1st Avenue and treated Feifeiku a slice of BR ice cream cake... :3




Then because it wuz still very early we went to walk around and round and round and round. In the end I hopped into Cotton On because I saw the RM15 plate again hahahahahaaaa. Tried on the top, wanted to get the beige but then thought it's safer to get the black one and also because of Feifei's influence... I wanted to bring colours to my life but no someone just has to make my life black and white sigh. Then after paying for it Feifei said it's still early and suggested to visit Gurney, in the end we reached Gurney at 5.20pm burgh... Only walked around for about 15 or 20 minutes I think, then we went off to head to Bella Italia Ristorante Batu Feringghi! Hooray! Oh, and we saw hotel staffs protesting... Golden Sands Hotel lulz sure kena kao kao oneee. :D


Italian colours. red, green...

appetizer. D: not my thing... not feifei's thing...

oh god look at em toh-maaa-toes... D:

iced lemon tea!

kepo-ing at the angmo's Volvo.

headaching thinking ways to settle the salad.





Pizza Bella Feragamo Special - beef bacon, mushrooms, garlic and broccoli. obviously this is feifei's...


look at that crave-satisfied face.

Angel Alla Forno - baked angel fish wish spicy tomato and basil sauce, served with butter fried vegetables. obviously this is mine... and the sauce's superb. *thumbsup*

Tiramisu for dessert. best Tiramisu around, even better than Delicious'!!


After finishing our dinner Feifei insist to visit Straits Quay even though I said NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Hrmph. And Wei Shern called to wish him birthday! How nice! Unlike that Feifei... Bo sim.


Straits Quay's parking ticket, i find it so pretty. hahahahaha.


Walked around for about 10 minutes and left. == Feifei's always wanting to do all these mouliu things that waste time you know... And that waste petrol. I don't know why... And surely don't understand why... ==


my super awesome steal! :DDDDD

yours truly. c:


I find myself looking so creepy in the photo on top. Awesome. *evil smiles...*