Saturday, June 2, 2012

Burt's Bees :3

Lunched at Bed again using deal bought from Myooo hahaha it's cheap and affordable... Food's good but mum and I had to wait for a hundred years before we got to have our lunch and we were starving... Zzz.


grandma's coffee; our sprite; chuan's curry chicken rice.


Not even in the mood to snap the picture of our sweet and sour fish anymore. Was starving and started eating the moment the plate sat on the table. Zzz. Then we headed to the new Giant in Farlim and the parking lot's damn irritating... And all those kepo uncles aunties there? They're only there to seriously kepo and not shop. Zzz. Then we hopped to Sunshine Farlim, and then to Gurney.




Bought a lipbalm from Burt's Bees and the girl told mum and I we get to buy the lip shimmer at half price. So I got myself the lipbalm, and mum the lip shimmer. I can't wait for the LHB lipbalm to finish zzz. The smell's so disgusting.

Oh, Contract and Thinking Skills paper 4 are both over already! And now the last 2 papers... Tort and Business paper 3... DIE DIE DIE... Who wants to save me please? :c