Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hunts.

Since I'm so bored now, I guess I'll crap a bit. F3 End of Season Sale starts tomorrow! Gon' go hunt for the 3 items in my list! I hope they're not on sale, and I hope there's nothing nice on sale. Because I don't want to spend. You may think/say 'Don't bother visiting the stores then', but no sorry, I cannot control myself when I hear there's sale from the brand I luuuuv. I'm not a shopaholic but sapu-ing stuffs during sales makes me feel so very much accomplished. And especially when I'm there early with no other customers around. People get them at their original price and I get to get them at half their original price. Yah, even though they're outdated by the time I get to get them half their original price. But no since I'm not a fashionista, it's ok, I luv how outdated my style is. Probs? :D So yah I'm very excited about tomorrow now, and I hope they will very much disappoint me tomorrow! :D I sound so psychotic... But yah whatever.




Kkk their styles are a bit different from what I want, but they're the closest to what I want. Lulz. Pastel colours are so pretty... They look just like candies to me... Kkkk gon' go get Stickies after finishing this post!! Orh adding colours to my wardrobe! Unlike Feifei, all monotones. I really hope there's nothing nice on sale tomorrow. Lulz.

Oh and did I mention that mum and I had Subway and Boost? Subway's havin this buy 1 free 1 6-inches promotion! So mum and I shared one and the other one is for Chuan. Then we used the Boost voucher, get the first Boost for original price and the second one for a buck! :D Awwweeesomeee, luuuuv my Berry'd in Chocolate. Mum tried something new, Blueberry something, Blueberry Magic I think. Or is it not? So full now. I finished the whole cup of original sized smoothie all by myself! Lalalala~*