Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday :)

You see, my denimgasm isn't over yet. I was thinking about denimsssssss last night while having insomnia... Thinking what should I do, should I get it or should I not? So in the end somehow before I fell asleep I vaguely decided that if the offer's a super steal, then I'll get it, and if it's not, I'll just wait! So this morning I woke up recalling everything I planned last night.

Oh, and I heard that the traffic's jammed everywhere, just because of 1 event, lol. Today's the grand opening ceremony day for the new Indian Temple built on the Waterfall hilltop. That's why. Even mum and Chuan reached home at around 3pm. Scary...

Anyway Fatpea came to pick me up after his class, and I flew to my most favourite store in Gurney and didn't see any discount plates on top and I asked the nice friendly lady and OMG 50% OFF!!!! WITH ANOTHER EXTRA 10% FOR MEMBER WTF. How can I not get it??? SUPER STEAL OK. Super worth it with super quality at super worth price!!! I like the purple one too actually, but Fatpea dislikes it I don't know why. D: It's pretty!!! Who wants to get me a 6-months-in-advanced birthday present? Please hands up and Meen Loo will go to the store with you so that she can get the points and get the jacket in her hands on the spot. Hahahahaha. After getting it I was so happy that I kept laughing to myself, smiling like an idiot. I know stupid Fatpea doesn't understand what am I actually feeling happy for. ==

Planned to redeem the Dome voucher actually, I'm actually craving for Chamomile tea sigh. But the so ever awesome Fatpea must always fails me my plan. BOORGH. So no Chamomile tea, but mango juice. T^T He had his dinner at Chilli's. At first I suggested Kim Gary since he loves it so much and with student ids you get 30% off. He contemplated a mo' and said ok, but when we were going up to the first floor he started showing his sad face, emo face, puppy eyes saying he misses Chilli's chicken a lot, he wants Chilli's... SIGH. But whutever, since I'm not eating Fatpea should be the only one deciding where to have his meal!

So 3 items in my list, 2 down and 1 to go! :D Sigh I loooooooooooovie you Feifei, starting work soon, don't wanna see you liao. ^^v And I can't SMS again, what a forken stupid network. Goodbye.