Friday, June 15, 2012

Ingolf's Kneipe

Saw in Gurney's Facebook that Pepe London is starting their business today, so I wanted to go and kepo to see and Feifei promised okkkkk earlier. :D

So we went to Gurney, and I went in Pepe London to kepo, and... lol nevermind. Bought Boost for mum and the Red Bean Matcha. Fatpea said beli venti, but in the end I finished the whole thing, he took only a few sips. :c Hate him like always.




Then we headed to the German restaurant where Allan Choo's working, because Allan Choo asked Ah Hau to visit him there and Ah Hau himself is also tam chiak and want to try the big fat German sausage Allan Choo has been telling him all these whiles.



decorations on the table.

lovely allan choo served us hahaha.

pushed fatpea's head down to the table to take this picture cos i didn't want his head in the photo hahaha.

long-distance communication. how awesome.

iced lemon tea; German sausage with mashed potato and fries; Dory fish with mushroom sauce with mashed potato and wedges.


Obviously, mine's much better than Fatpea's. Mine looked tastier too isn't it? :D But I'm so full after finishing them sighs. Still so bloated now while typing this post. Urghhhh. Oh, and the candle decoration? I blew off the spark hehehehe. I didn't know it's spark is so weak... I only blew lightly hrmph. Feifei Feifei Ily~*