Monday, June 18, 2012

Lifeeee~*

Mum cooked Tomyam again yesterdaaayyy. But the tomyam paste she used yesterday's not that nice, I don't like it and it's superrrrrrrrr oily yuck. (Grandma bought this brand in the market). Earlier the nicer tomyam paste that mum used was chosen by me, and it's super good! I wanted beehoon so mum made specially for me a plate and Chuan and grandma and herself had fried rice instead nyehehehehe.





And did I mention here earlier that Massimo and Nutella are the best combination? Or did I only mention that in Twitter? :3




And the mother to the student that mum fetches gave mum this box of biscuit. And it's veryyyyy lazat. I believe she bought it in Hong Kong. :3





Finally... went to Anthony's place at Seang Teik Road just now with Kiam! SO HARD to find parking. Urgh.





We got the shirt!! :D You know, it's true when people say you'll feel a lot more happier after you've done a good deed. :)

And nao I'm hungry again, craving for a big plate of goddamn maggie goreng.