Saturday, June 23, 2012

23rd June :)

Hiiii had our early lunch at McDonald's with the vouchers. RM2.50 for a Sausage McMuffin with Egg burger, how awesome! Mum ordered a cup of tea for herself, and a cup of coffee for grandma. :3


ah tastes so good after such a long time!

lol mum refilled the tea for me and chuan to share, and after i added the creamer it became this milky colour. LOL.


Then we went to Sunshine Farlim and Tesco, then dropped grandma home, and we headed to Gurney and Bellisa Court. Urgh the traffic was so jammed I don't know why. E V E R Y W H E R E was jammed!! :c So damn pek chek. Anyway got my first Benefit product which cost me an arm and a leg! D: But it's for the long term benefit so... I guess it's ok... c: Happy that I got it though, I need to conceal my super gili dark circles on days that I don't get enough sleep the previous night. Or else I'd look like a zombie. == On normal days that I got sufficient sleep the previous night, the dark circles don't appear that serious/gili so I guess I don't have to put them on... Got a RM10 Parkson voucher too! :)


:D

yours truly! wahahaha!


And then in the evening we (Fatpea and I of course) went to the Penang Arts & Craft market, I expected to see owl rings there but to my disappointment there wasn't any at all. T-T But at least we got to explore some little streets in Penang, heritage they say.


from 1 of the many stalls in the art & craft market. spot Celebi? :3

and this, was the lion dance performance by St. Nicholas! very geng... o.o






favourite #1, Lorong Soo Hong! hahahaha.

fatpea said this is antique. lol.



sigh this angmo's so geng...

favourite #2! so got feel this photo. hahahaha.

favourite #3. very got feel too. hahahaha.


:3 Had nyonya kuih that Fatpea bought from the front of the market place and we went to Straits Quay, and I yawned twice in front of the Subway guy sigh. ==