Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Swarovski #2

So I tried to sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep and not wake... Because I planned to sleep till noon for days already but my body clock wouldn't allow me to... So got up at 11 something, with the McD Sausage McMuffin with Egg on the tableeeee. Hooray! Half way licking the cheese off my fingers I heard some noise outside and then a delivery guy appeared. He was holding a package from CityLink. OHOHOHO I was thinking 'MOMMA YEOHZ PRESENT!' and I signed and I wanted to open it right away but my burger's waiting for me. That package can wait. :3

Quite a big box, I was thinking wow they use a gift box so big to put a necklace inside? o.o So after finishing my breakfast, very excitedly I brought the package into mommaz room and sat on the floor and opened it and reported from time to time to Fatpea what is it. Is it mum's necklace that Fatpea bought her or is it my RM10 necklace? Lul! :D And...


BOTH! HERE TOGETHER!! :D

look at mommaz necklace (the bottom one), so kilat so bling bling lorrrr. so brilliantly cut! Swarovski memang Swarovski, don't play play.


And they're here with their own gift box, see the top picture in the first picture, the 2 little gray boxes! And they were wrapped with white manila card boxes in the first place. I took them off lol. So I conteng on behalf of Fatpea cos he bought it for mum hehehehe.


hahahahahahaha :B :b


How awesome! Sunliz Jewellery's super efficient!! They made my day and I'm sure they'll make mommaz day too! :D Lalala oh Swarovski~ oh Swarovski~*




Edit:
:O After 3 hours of receiving it only did i realise that the pendant is surrounded by love! Just like its name, 'Surrounded by love pendant'. :3