Wednesday, December 26, 2007

26thDEC; The 'Eve'.

Today's Wednesday. Tomorrow's Thursday. Tomorrow's the day. 27th. PMR result's coming. Hmm.. Saw the news on TV3. 'Calon-calon PMR boleh mengambil keputusan pada hari esok.'. Ooooh shittttt.

I'll make a deal with mum if I get good results. xD I wanna go to GP on New Year Eve! =( Sad case. Maybe I'll follow mum to the market this Saturday. I need 1 more pair of pants. *sigh* Can't find any pants that suits my taste in GP. Lalala~.. Tops still okay la.. x) I love Giordano's clothes. Simple.

Britney's new album Blackout's nice. New style I guess.

OMG I'VE CUT MY HAIR AND NAILS TODAY! AAAAAAHHHH *screams* & *cries*! I miss my sideburn and fringe. =( I miss my thumbs' & pinkies' nails. *sad* Hair and nails are so short now. *sigh* Stupid school. Arrrrrggggh... >.<..

Will stop here today. Best of luck to me for tomorrow. x)

-till here-

No comments: