Thursday, December 20, 2007

Need more quotes..xD

Today's just as bored as the day before yesterday. Lol. Still don't have the heart to do tuition's homework. Will try to do later. I wonder if I can concentrate.

Nothing special happens today. It's just that.. The sky started crying from bout 4 something till now. Sienz.. I don't wanna Christmas Eve to rain! >.<>

Was chatting with Siew Wen just now. Haha.. We played her. xD She don't know I'm using his account & he's using my account. LOL. Then we told her the truth. But she still don't know who's who. LOL. She's really stim. Worse than anyone that I've ever known. Lol. Then now she went to eat already. =(

Sienn.. I guess my the blog after today'll be the same as today. Lol. Short & simple. xD Probably till Eve.. Only there'll be more stories. =P

-till here-

2 comments:

Henry Tan said...

haha.. ceh... christmas eve sure rain mia.. dun worry.. hahax.. =p

Meen said...

ish..sai sai le youu