Saturday, December 15, 2007

Just A Normal Day.

Today's a Saturday. But then nothing special happens and I'm still bored as usual. I wonder what can I do during this holiday? I hope Christmas Eve comes faster. xD Stay at home's suffering. I wanna go out! I wanna go to GP! GP GP GP GP GP GP... I miss my targeted clothes. Lol. I need cash. $ *ka-ching* I wanna know how's my PMR results! Then.. I'll get my money. Then.. I'll get those clothes! Aaaahh.. >.<

I wanna go out with Hui Xian, Kah Sing, Siew Wen & Lee Chien. =( I miss them lots! Didn't get to see them for quite a long while liau lar~ Except Hui Xian & Siew Wen. I can still meet Siew Wen when we have our tuition. But Kah Sing & Lee Chien~~ *sigh* Sometimes they have transportation problem and that makes them can't come out with us. =( Yooooooooooh~ Really miss them lots la! And Siew Wen some more always fly here and there, not in Penang. Zzzz..

Boreddddddd! I wanna go exercise. xD Didn't exercise for almost 4 months liau lar. T.T MY GOD! Cham le~~ Wanna go hiking but mum's a early bird and I'm not. So I always can't follow her to hiking. Sad case. Lol. I need to burn up my stupid calories. I wanna gain back all my stamina! Ish.. Maybe I'll go hiking with Hui Xian one day. Hmm..

Got bored with Friendster quite long time ago. And this blogging thingy.. No comment. Lol. PMR results! I needa know my results! The faster the better. Casshhhhhh! Some more have to buy a new calculator. T.T So expensive... 36 bucks if I'm not mistaken? Stupid Math. It's all Math's fault. xD Bored................. I really need to do some planning to prevent myself from getting bored during this holiday. =( I wanna go to the beach! Beach beach beach beach beach beach beach! Didn't go to the beach for bout 3 years liau. =( I'm hoping a beach party for Hui Xian's & Siew Wen's birthday. =D

-till here-

No comments: