Saturday, December 22, 2007

Laughhhhtterrrss~

Siew Wen came to my house today.

Hahahahah.. Funny! Taught her how to use Friendster. OMG! Nearly died of kek ki. Siew Wen's too stim liau la. I dunno what will happen to her future if she continues to stim like that. Zzzz... After that I taught her Add. Math. WADDA HELL??? AM I REALLY TEACHING HER???? Miracle. x) Cause I ain't good at Add. Math at all. I can't even do a question of it. Lol. Aiya, luckily her brain's interpretation's quite good. So can tafsir what I was talking about la. Lol. And her mum bought 10 pieces of apom for me & my family to eat. But ended up I ate 9 pieces of it & Siew Wen ate 1 piece only. xD I love to eat. Can't blame me for eating that much. And apom's one of my favourite food. Wakaka..

And then we stopped doing Add. Math & we started to play Uno. Hahah playing Uno with Siew Wen's fun fun fun fun fun! Wakaka.. She lost. And she keeps on luan. Lol. And then we played some stupid games. Lol. Siew Wen got beaten for quite many times. Hahaha then her hands got red. xD

Then we went down to the playground. Took stupid photos. Lol. Then walked around. Took photos again. xD Then still walked round & round... Till I got bored & asked them if they wanna go to the gym. Of course, brother nodded his head strongly lah. Then Siew Wen just 'Okay lah..~'. She's like walking in the sleep. -.-

Then we went to gym, Siew Wen can't even do sit-up. Wakaka.. She can't get up! LOL. I thought she can. Lol. Then we went out of the gym. Walked back to my block. Then went into the lift. Went up. Bla bla.. Lol.

Mum cooked a bowl of maggi mee for Siew Wen. Lol. She knows Siew Wen loves her mee very much. -.- And then Siew Wen ate first. Then my turn. I purposely ate slowly. And when she finished her noodles, I'm still eating & I purposely ate the noodles in front of her slowly. Wakaka.. And she said to me, 'WM, if you can't finish your noodles, I don't mind finishing it for you. Hehehehe...' and I answered her 'Do I look like I cannot finish my noodles?' and she was like 'Okay lor..'. LOL.

Then we went to online.. Bla bla bla bla bla.. Then she chat with him. LOL. Their conversations were so.. 'HAHA!'. Really mouliu la them. xD Then Siew Wen gotta balik rumah liau. Till now I'm still online-ing lor..

-till here-

No comments: